So you want to listen to DRM using the console? Here's what you need:
- The SDR-RADIO.com console and a RFspace radio or a SoftRock. You cannot receive DRM using a remote server (at the moment).
- The Dream software.
- A Virtual Audio Cable to connect the console to the DRM software.
Now follow these steps:
- Install Dream.
- Install VAC.
- Start VAC and select Audio Repeater (see screenshot below for settings). The important step is to select a sample rate of 48,000Hz.
- Start Dream, click on the Settings menu and make sure the Virtual Audio Cable is selected for input.
- Start the console, select the Data: USB mode from the More... button and tune to a DRM transmission (see screenshot below). Set the filter width to be wide enough to capture the entire transmission, a DRM transmission is typically 10kHz wide.
Virtual Audio Cable - Audio Repeater
Dream - Disco Palace on 6.015MHz
Dream - Voice of Russia
SDR-RADIO.com console receiving DRM.